So, 2015 is finally over. What a hard year e.e a lot of good and bad stuff happened, but that doesn't matter, is finally over! \o/ I'd love making another South Park fanart to celebrate or remake the one that I already made but at the moment I have no computer, my poor baby is being fixed ;u;
So, my dork new year resolutions...I'd like to post it on the first day of the year, but sadly I couldn't do it because I was without internet xD but now I have it back!
My resolutions are:
- Keep on studying! - university isn't ready guys. If you're about to start your academic studies, prepare yourselfs...Winter is coming!
- Finish reading Game of Thrones - I finally started reading the series but I'm on the first book at the moment, and I gotta read it really fast because the book aren't mine, they belong to my cousin xD
- Keep watching Gravity Falls, South Park and Steven Universe - my goodness you guys Steven is awesome!!! I've never expected that it would be such an awesome cartoon! So much LGBTQ themes! Gender questions and awesome girls being heroines! Connie is...Wow! Such a great example to show that all girls are capable of doing anything they want! #FeminismRulez
. Same to Gravity Falls, oh my! Mabel is my dreamgirl!
And I've heard that this year we'll have the last South Park season...PLZ TELL ME THAT'S A LIE! ;---------;
- Keep reading Magnus Chase's books and The Trials of Apollo - Rick Riordan stahp taking all my money you lil... xD ok just kidding. Oh my I'm so happy! And I hope to see a lot of Solangelo on this UvU
- Play South Park - The Fractured But Whole - Trey and Matt really know how to make me feel happy! I'm just sad about buying this for computer. I only have an PS3 ;u;
At the moment that's all. I should edit and put some more dork stuff I wanna do xD kisses